How to apply
Our priority is to address each and every one of your requirements, and to accomplish that we tailor our selection process to ensure that the help you receive is personal, trustworthy and comfortable.
How does it work?
- Register with Relyhelps either via email or by calling us on 020 8017 1368 or register here.
- We will send you an agreement form to sign
- Once you agree to our terms and conditions we will request you to submit a detailed questionnaire of your job
- You will receive a FREE consultation on the job and general guidelines of the market conditions
- We will send to you personally interviewed and vetted nanny profiles, and you can choose who you would like to interview
- You will interview the candidate
- If you click, the hired candidate will join you for a one-week trial
- From there you could decide if you want to keep the candidate on a long-term contract
- If accepted mutually by the family and the candidate, an invoice will be sent to you
- The agency fee is to be paid within 7 days of the date of invoice
We want you to challenge yourself and succeed as a Nanny or Domestic Staff. Our clientele includes busy families who need honest, reliable, and capable domestic services for their children, home, and pets. In other words, we need you! We are looking for passionate doers, who are not afraid to set their bar high and leap. We will ensure that your skill-set and qualifications are matched with the best-suited family.
How does it work?
- You apply for the job and submit documents that prove your right to work in the UK.
- We will cross reference and proceed
- You will be requested for relevant references and experience
- Following confirmation, you will be matched with the most appropriate family
- You may have a telephonic interview first,followed by a face to face interview
- You will then get a week’s paid trial before entering a legal contract
- If accepted mutually by the family and you, a long-term contract shall be signed.